- Great Performance Upgrade!
- 3/8" Thick Machined Flanges Means No Warping
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubes For A Better Fit
- Heavy 16 Gauge Tubing
- These Headers Are Left Unfinished (Raw Steel) You Can Choose Your Prefered Finish
- Fits Most Angle Plug Cylinder Heads
- Requires Left Side AC Bracket For A6 Axial Type AC Compressor
- 1979 And Later With R4 Radial Type AC Compressor Can Use Stock Bracket
- Must Use Non-Shell Type Motor Mounts
- Requires Removal Or Modification Of Locking Steering Column If Equipped
1978-1987 El Camino is just as much at home hauling hay to the barn or hauling trophies home from the car show. The El Camino Store offers this high quality 1-3/4" Tube Size, Full Length Header, Automatic Or Manual Transmission, Small Block, Doug's Header. These are a great performance upgrade for your small block engine. Made from duarble 18 gauge steel, these headers will stand up to years of use and heat. Designed to work with Automatic or Manual transmission configurations, these headers are a great fit for almost any application. Don't settle for just any replacement part for your 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987 El Camino, use only the highest quality parts for your prized ride. Trust The El Camino Store for all your part and performance needs.
If Using Older Axial Style AC Compressor You Must Use Part Number 11-3330 AC Bracket For The Left Side
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1978 - 1987
Ask a question about
El Camino Headers, 1-3/4'' Tube Size, Full Length Header, Automatic Or Manual Transmission, Small Block, Doug's Headers, 1978-1987: