- Replacement Exhaust Headers
- Header Style: Tri-Y
- Will Fit Most Angle Plug Heads Including Factory Chevrolet &ldquo Bow-Tie&rdquo Heads
- Fits D-Port Cylinder Heads Including ZZ4 Crate Engines
- Requires Removal Or Modification Of Locking Steering Columns If Equipped
- Installation Requires Left Side A/C Bracket P/N 3024390 . 1979 And Later Motors With Short Compressors Can Use The Stock Bracket
- Does Not Fit With Power Glide Transmission
- Fantastic Performance Upgrade
- Headers Are Available In High Luster Ceramic Coating Or Non-Coated Mild Steel
- Ceramic Coating Option Protects & Extends The Life Of Headers By Creating A Thermal Barrier That Significantly Lowers Under Hood Temperatures & Protects The Substrate Metal From Thermal Fatigue
- Header Includes All The Necessary Mounting Hardware, Collector Reducers Or Connector Pipes, Premium Gaskets & Detailed Installation Instruction Sheets
- Included Gaskets Are Rated Up To 1100º F, Pressures To 3700 psig & Are Designed For An Exact Port Match With Doug' s Headers
- Headers Utilize 3/8&rdquo Flanges & 16-Gauge Tubing
- 4-Tube Full Length Headers Are Typically Used For Higher RPM Horsepower, But Can Also Increase The Mid Range Torque
- Cylinder Head Style: Oval
- Tube Diameter: 1-5/8&rdquo
- Collector Size: 2-1/2&rdquo
- Collector Attachment: 3-Bolt Flange
Chevelle exhaust headers make the perfect performance upgrade for your 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, or 1972 Chevelle. These headers are manufactured by Doug's Headers, a child company of Pertronix and a trusted name is the performance part world. Doug's headers are constructed to proper size and length using high-quality, hand-built, mandrel-bent materials. By incorporating this upgrade into your classic Chevelle, you will experience a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque, while also reducing pumping losses and effectively removing all exhaust from the cylinders. Doug's Headers are offered in your choice of a metallic ceramic thermal-barrier coating, for the ultimate protection and appearance, or a bare finish. These tri-y headers are a must-have item, providing your muscle car with added excellence and more free flowing exhaust.
Every Doug's header comes with all the necessary mounting hardware, collector reducers or connector pipes, premium gaskets and detailed installation instruction sheets. Our extra thick gaskets are rated up to 1100ÂºF, pressures to 3700 psig (255 bar), and are designed for an exact port match with Doug's headers. We do not recommend the use of other aftermarket gaskets. For added performance and a name you can trust, invest in Doug's Headers performance parts for your 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, and 1972 Chevelle.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1968 - 1972
Ask a question about
Chevelle Exhaust Headers, Small Block, For Cars With Automatic Or Manual Transmission, 1968-1972: