- Easy To Use Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Do It Yourself! No Professional Installation Required
- Monitors Proper Tire PSI (Up To 200 PSI) And Temperature
- 4 Programable Memory Settings For Different Cars, Trucks, Campers, RV Trailers Or Boats
- Complete Set With Flip-Top Monitor & 4 Tire Sensors
- Not Just For Towing Or RV'ers!
- Audible Warnings For 2 Stage PSI & High Temp Allows The Monitor To Be Stowed Out Of Sight
- Remove The Tire Sensors And Replace With Your Regular Valve Caps At The Car Show!
- Add More Tire Sensors To Monitor Truck, Trailer & Spare...Up To 24 Tires!
- No Permanent Wiring So You Can Move The System To Multiple Vehicles
That classic car you are riding in or towing behind your truck is quite the investment. It's not just about the money...it's about the blood, sweat, tears and long hours you put into her restoration. You blow a tire on the trailer you are hauling her on or blow a tire on her...you might not be able to get the chance to fix her back up. Two stage PSI, high pressure and high temperature audible alerts allow you to pull over and see what is going on with your tires before it becomes a major problem. Monitor can sit on the dash, console, the seat next to you or hidden out of site due to the audible alerts. Driving to a car show? No problem! Sensors can be removed when you get there and replaced with conventional valve stem caps.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1964 - 1973
||1964 - 1983
Ask a question about
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS):