- Great Upgrade For Your Chasis!
- Most Effective Way To Improve Stiffness And Handling
- Hellwig?s Frame FX Kit Doubles The Width Of The Tension Side Of The Frame Rail
- Dramatic Increases In Torsional And Bending Stiffness
- Kit Includes: 14 Pre-Cut 10-Gauge Steel Panels
- Additional Panel To Add More Strength To The Entire Car Is Included
- Brackets Provided To Mount Transmission Crossmember
- Adding A High Powered Drivetrain And Bigger Tires?
- Then This Kit Is For You!!!
- Proudly Made In The USA
1968-1972 Chevelle and Malibu are part of some of the most iconic muscle car years. This kit includes: 14 pre-cut, 10 gauge steel panels, an additional panel to add additional strength to the entire car, and brackets to mount the transmission crossmember. This kit will stiffen the factory chassis to improve the overall strength, handling and ride quality of your prized 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 Chevelle or Malibu. Do not settle for just any replacment upgrade suspension kits for your ride, use only the best replacement parts and upgrade kits.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1968 - 1972
Ask a question about
Chevelle And Malibu Hellwig Frame Reinforcement Kit, Frame FX, 1968-1972: