- Best Quality Reproduction
- Correct Fit And Correct Tooling
- OE Bolt Pattern-No Spacers Or Washers Required
- Correct Angles For Fittings And Lines
- Allows Use Of Correct Hoses-No Need To Run Longer Incorrect Hoses!
When pro hot rodders and restorers source parts for their show winning projects, they don't settle for "close enough". Why should you? Not a rebuilt unit, this all new power steering pump is the only one on the market to feature the correct bolt pattern and inlet and outlet sizes. No more need to use longer incorect hoses necessary with rebuilt units.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1965 - 1968
||1965 - 1967
Ask a question about
Chevelle - Power Steering Pump, Big Block, 1965-1968: