Replace a non working or worn out gear box with this quality remanufactured power steering gear box. Each gear box is completely tested for reliability and quality before leaving the factory, has a 1 year limited warranty and is cosmetically correct so you can maintain complete originality.
- 100% computerized hydraulic testing measures for proper flow, leakage and performance to ensure perfect fit and function.
- New o-rings and lip seals ensure no leakin g and long-lasting performance.
- Critical components (campacs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability.
- Rust inhibitive Cool Dip finish is a penetrating dye that completely covers all exposed surfaces for a consistent, protective finish that will not crack, flake or peel.
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend gear life.
- Supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves forg uaranteed performance.
Specifications: 7/16 female inverted flare pressure port 3/8 female inverted flare return port 13/16 input shaft 2.5-3 turns lock to lock.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
|1964 - 1973
|1964 - 1976
|1973 - 1976
|1964 - 1971