Add valuable data logging capability to your Power Grid with the addition of the plug-n-play Wide Band O2 Module. Aside from providing O2 data to your Grid, the module also provides a 0-5V output to drive an air/fuel ratio gauge or provide signal to other data loggers. Multiple modules and sensors can be connected to a single Power Grid setup if desired. The completely sealed unit uses a Bosch 4.9 O2 sensor, is easy to set up and no free air calibration is required.
- Plug-N-Play w/MSD Power Grid
- Easy set-up! No free air calibration required
- Completely Sealed Unit For Durability In Race Environments
- Bosch 4.9 Oxygen Sensor
- 0-5V Output To Run An Air/Fuel Gauge or Data Logger
- Dual-color LED provides on board diagnostics
- Multiple Modules Can Be Used On A Single Power Grid
- Data logs air-fuel ratio and heater voltage
- Fuel Calibration Opt. for gas/methanol/ethanol/E85/propane/diesel
- Custom Fuel Calibration option can be programmed by user
Holley Performance Emission Code 5: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles; and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations
About MSD Ignition
Your performance electronic source for ignitions, coils, distributors, timing controls, spark plug wires, starters and electronic fuel injection.
Ask a question about
MSD Wide Band O2 Module 7765: