Introducing the all-new MSD Pro-Billet EFI Dual Sync Distributors! The new design features high-quality dual Hall Effect sensors, a QPQ coated precision billet shutter wheel and distributor shaft guided by a sealed ball bearing, a race proven distributor gear, performance cap and rotor, and all the quality our Pro-Billet distributor line is known for. While these distributors are designed primarily for use with sequential fuel injection systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensor inputs, they can also trigger TBI fuel injection systems. The precision-machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at high engine speeds. If you've converted to a coil per cylinder ignition system, we offer a great looking blank distributor cap to save space and eliminate the unused cap and rotor. MSD Pro-Billet EFI Dual Sync distributors are available for many popular engine applications and are perfect addition to your fuel-injected power plant.
- Plug And Play w/Holley EFI
- Includes Both Crank And Cam Sensors
- Can Be Used To Trigger Popular TBI Fuel Injection Systems
- Hall Effect Sensor Design Provides Timing Control/Noise Immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs Allow For Easy Setup
- Available For Popular Applications
- Comes w/Quality Race Proven Distributor Gear
- Precision Machined Shutter Wheel
- Blank Cap Available For Coil-On-Plug Applications
Holley Performance Emission Code 4: This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
When used with Holley Sniper EFI, Ignition Adapter PN 558-493 is required.
About MSD Ignition
Your performance electronic source for ignitions, coils, distributors, timing controls, spark plug wires, starters and electronic fuel injection.
Ask a question about
MSD Pro-Billet EFI Dual Sync Distributor 2386: