If you're a consummate engine tuner and know how to take advantage of minute changes in timing during a quarter mile pass, then the programmable digital-7 plus is the ignition for you. All of the standard programmable features such as individual cylinder management, step retards, rev limits, shift points and more are included in the plus version but you also get more. A MAP sensor is required for the boost circuit. The ignition is supplied with wiring harnesses, mounting hardware, an RS232 computer harness and the pro-data plus software on a mini CD.
- Map a complete timing curve for every gear.
- Output to activate a device through rpm; time or pressure inputs.
- Automatic magnetic pickup compensation
- For crank triggers or distributor pick- ups.
- Program your engines firing order
- Ease the setting of cylinder-to-cylinder timing.
- Cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition.
- Vacuum advance/boost retard is selectable through a MAP sensor.
- Program an rpm limit that is ramped in during the launch.
- Select the rpm limiter value in rpm/seconds.
- Acquire 20 seconds of run data incl. two seconds prior to launch.
- View ignition events in a new Launch History window
Holley Performance Emission Code 4: This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
About MSD Ignition
Your performance electronic source for ignitions, coils, distributors, timing controls, spark plug wires, starters and electronic fuel injection.
Ask a question about
MSD Digital-7 Plus Programmable Ignition Control 7531: