Based on the superior design of the MSD 6CT, the 6CT PRO adds another offering to MSD's line of technologically advanced ignitions for circle track racing. Packed with legendary MSD Ignition power, the 6CT PRO offers a slew of features. A large digital LED display makes it easier than ever to see the rev limiter setting when dialing it in using the laser etched rotary dials on the face of the unit. Rev limiting is controlled via microprocessor making it so smooth the chassis is virtually undisturbed when charging into turns. The rotary dials are also used to set cylinder select for 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines, and to adjust the built-in start retard providing options of 0°, 10° or 20° of timing retard for quick starts. As an added bonus, the LED display can be used as a live tach or will display your racecars battery voltage. The unit records the highest RPM your engine turned during the race, which can be recalled easily on the LED display and is quickly reset using a remote, momentary switch. The 6CT PRO offers all this and more in a fully potted housing that utilizes a single connector to keep wiring tidy.
- Smoothest MSD Rev Limiter Yet! Wont Upset Chassis/Easy On Parts
- Large; Easy To Read LED Display
- Records Highest RPM Engine Turned Within Last 20 Mins/Run Time
- Highest RPM Can Quickly Be Reset w/External Momentary Switch
- Easy Setup Of Features w/Three Rotary Dials On Unit Face
- Built-In Start Retard In 0/10/20 Degree Increments
- Displ. rev limit/highest RPM/cyl. select/start retard/batt. volt
- Full Delivery of Spark Energy Down to 6 Volts Battery Supply
- Highly efficient; low current draw for extended battery life
- Fully potted housing to stand up to demanding race conditions
- Single plug-in connector for clean wiring
- Reverse Polarity/Overheat Protection Provide Ultimate Reliability
Holley Performance Emission Code 4: This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
1. High RPM recording can be quickly reset with a “customer supplied” momentary switch.
2. Not for use in series where tech officals require a high RPM recall reading.
About MSD Ignition
Your performance electronic source for ignitions, coils, distributors, timing controls, spark plug wires, starters and electronic fuel injection.
Ask a question about
MSD 6CT PRO Circle Track Ignition Controller 6428: