- Allows parts to slide into place with less effort
- Reduces damage from parts being forced
- Once dry the lubrication is gone
- Non-Toxic, non-flammable, and biodegradable
- Silicon, petroleum, and solvent free
- Will not dry out rubber or impair its performance
If you have ever replaced the weatherstrip on your classic, you know it can be a pain to slide it into place. This weatherstrip lubricant significantly reduces friction, reducing the installation force required to assemble body parts and fittings. Use it to install automotive weatherstrip, grommets, O-rings, hoses, tires, seals, plugs, or any other rubber or soft plastic parts.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1964 - 1973
||1964 - 1987
||1964 - 1983
Ask a question about
Weatherstrip Lubricant 115ml: