For decades from the late 1950s to the late 1980s, the Chevrolet El Camino has provided a charming mix between car-like comfort and truck utility. Through its final years in the 1980s, the El Camino survived on General Motors’ G-body platform offered with gasoline and diesel powerplants. Although the sizable open rear storage area receives the most attention with the El Camino, passengers will obviously appreciate comfortable seating. A reproduction cover for bench seating found in 1981-1987 Chevrolet El Caminos is a simple replacement for torn, stained or worn original seating fabric.
- Reproduction of original seat cover for 1981-1987 Chevrolet El Caminos
- Cover is for straight bench, split back seat with center armrest and headrests
- Finished in Madrid grain vinyl with plush 9 pleat regal velour inserts
- For 50/50 split seating row
- Does not include seat structure or shoulder belt guides
- For all vinyl option see P/N 55-201263
- For vinyl with cloth option see P/N 55-201303
- Available in up to seven colour combinations
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1981 - 1987
Ask a question about
El Camino Seat Cover, Straight Bench, Split Back, With Center Armrest & Headrests, Vinyl/Velour, 1981-1987: