- Exceptional Quality Reproduction Seat Upholstery
- Authentic Style Outer Cover
- Replaces Commonly Cracked, Torn Or Faded Originals
- Perfect For Any Level Restoration
- Correct Madrid Grain Vinyl
- 32 oz Vinyl
- Correct 6 Stitches Per Inch
- Correct Colors Matched To Original
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
The seat cover you choose can make or break your restoration. We compared the components offered by the leading automotive upholstery manufactures and selected each piece based on how close the quality, workmanship, correctness, grain and color matched the original 1966 Chevelle upholstery. All our Distinctive Industries interiors are proudly made in the USA using correct grain vinyl and factory colors. The dielectrically heat sealed pleats give a crisp, showroom fresh look. The stitching is also the correct size and spacing. Choose only the best for your interior restoration. Note: Delivered directly from the manufacturer. Some colors may take additional time.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
Ask a question about
Chevelle-Distinctive Industries Seat Covers, Coupe, Bucket Front & Bench Rear, Two-Tone, 1966: