- Finally A Reclining Seat For Your 1971 or 1972 Chevelle!
- Matches The Original Interior!
- Sold As A Pair
- 20 Reclining Positions
- Tig Welded and Powder Coated Frame and Seat Tracks
- 18 Seating Track Positions
- Color Matched to Distinctive Industries Interior Products
- Seat Frame Designed To Support High Bolstered Foam
- Installation Hardware, Seat Buttons, Medallions, Emblems Not Included
- Headrest Are Included, But Not Installed
The Touring II seat features the Procar® by Scat seat frame and foam. This high quality seat frame features a tig welded frame, 20 reclining, 18 sliding track positions and is powder coated for long life and durability. The Touring II seats are an innovation as the offer a seat frame that is designed for high bolstered foam rather than adding the foam to an unsupported seat frame. Our Seats upholstery that mimics the original interior design without looking out of place. Did we mention that the Touring II seats recline? A solution for a problem that has been around for decades. The Touring II Seat is a drop in option for your classic 1971-1972 Chevelle restoration or restomod project, with the added feature of matching the Distinctive Industries interior product line.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1971 - 1972
Ask a question about
Chevelle Standard Interior, Touring II, Front Bucket Seat 1971-1972: