- Beautiful Fully Programable Custom VHX Analog Dash Gauge Kit
- Fits In Stock Bezel With No Modifications
- Each Analog Display Also Features A Corresponding Digital Display In Unique Message Center
- Featured Gauges: Speedomemeter 0-160 MPH, Tachometer 0-8,000 RPM, Water Tempertaure
- 140-220 F, Oil Pressure 0-80 PSI, Voltmeter 8-17 Volts And Gas Gauge
- Message Center Also Includes Odomemeter w/Trip, Clock, Shift Indicator, Service Meter,
- 1/4 Mile Timer, Speed And RPM Recall
- Includes Turn Signal Indicators, High Beam, Parking Brake, And Cruise Control
- Includes Sensors For Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Mechanical To Electronic Speedometer
- Works With Any Stock Or Aftermarket Fuel Tank Sending Unit
The new VHX Systems from the El Camino Store fit directly into the stock instrument bezel of your 1969 El Camino without modification. Fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers are a few of the things that you can see which set the VHX Series apart from yesterday's traditional approach to instrumentation. A few of the features which you don't normally see are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy, and user-customizable display feedback, all supported by an unrivaled limited lifetime warranty which has become the standard for Dakota Digital instrumentation systems . Completely engineered and manufactured at their facility in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the VHX Series has completely revolutionized the instrumentation industry!
* Fully Compatible With All Engine Types Including LS Engines
* Includes Easy To Wire ECM Control Unit
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
Ask a question about
El Camino Analog Dash Gauges, Dakota Digital, VHX System 1969: