- Kit Includes Circuit Board, Plexiglas Lens, Mounting Hardware And All Necessary Sending Units
- Speedometer Reads Up To 255 Mph And Features Odometer, Trip Meter, One-Button Calibration (Regardless Of Tire Size, Gear Ratio Or Transmission) And 0-60 Time, 1â„4 Mile Et And High Speed Recall, All With The Push Of A Button
- Tachometer (0-9,900 Rpm In 100 Rpm Increments)
- Water Temperature Display With 100-300 Â°F Range (Sender S8013 Included)
- Oil Pressure Display With 0-100 Psi Range (Works With Existing Factory Gm Sender)
- Voltmeter Display (No Sending Unit Required)
- Fuel Level Display With 0-99% Range In 1% Increments (Works With Existing Gm Fuel Level Sending Unit)
- Available In A Variety Of Colors
- Housing Not Included
- Manufacturer's Life-time Guarantee!
Changing your instrument cluster is one of the fastest ways to update your interior. This gauge panel comes complete with a direct fit circuit board, custom-fit "smoke" Plexiglas face plate, and universal temperature sending unit. Not a universal gauge cluster, this direct factory replacement unit works with your factory fuel level, oil pressure sending unit, and cruise control sender or electronic transmission output, if equipped. This new panel, complete with gauges and clusters, includes a speedometer reading up to 255 MPH, odometer, trip meter, one-button calibration, and high speed recall, all at the simple push of a button. It even comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you can feel confident that you are getting a reliable product for your 1968 Chevelle.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.