The world famous Holley Red, Blue, and Black pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 1970's. Their time-proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done and readily available rebuild parts allow you to keep on running with minimal expense!
- Motor Draws Only 3 Amps Current
- 7 1/2 Amp Fuse Recommended
- Improved Design For Street/Strip Applications
- Distinctive Blue Logo
- Flows 110 gph
- Flows 88 gph At 9 PSI
- Maximum Pressure Is 14 PSI
- Provides Constant Fuel Flow With No Pulsation
- Has Externally Accessible Pressure Relief Valve Max 14 PSI
- Rotor/Vane Pump Design Is More Tolerant Of Contaminated Fuels
- Tumble Polished Billet Look
- Lower Housing Casting For Enhanced Fuel Flow/Quiet Operation
Holley Performance Emission Code 5: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles; and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations
Should be mounted below the fuel level of the tank for a good gravity feed on the inlet side. These should be used with 12 volt systems only.
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!
Ask a question about
Holley Electric Fuel Pump 12-812-1: