The Holley EFI Vacuum Manifold kit is designed for those of you wanting a simple and clean solution for plumbing either vacuum or boost referenced sources. This manifold block features 12 1/8th NPT ports that can be plumbed with most common EFI transducers such as the Holley 554-102 0-100 psi transducer. It also features 2x -6 O-ring boss AN Ports, ensuring your manifold block has an excellent vacuum or boost reference source. Improve your engine bay organization by mounting all of your common pressure sources in one easy to access location!
- Compatible with all transducers that utilize 1/8 NPT male threads and 7/8” or smaller body/hex diameter
- 12 independent 1/8 NPT ports
- 2 -6 ORB Ports
- Improve engine bay organization by mounting transducers and/or vacuum lines all in one easy to reach location
- Ideal for engines that require multiple vacuum/boost reference sources
- 4 mounting holes designed for the use of 5/16” socket head cap hardware for secure and robust mounting
- Crafted from 6061 Aluminum
- Anodized black for durability and laser etched with the Holley EFI logo
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!