- 12” Inflatable HD PVC tubes for added strength
- Grey (additional charge) or Clear Roof
- Inflation, and deflation and maintenance with same pump
- Inflates in Under 10 minutes
- 2 Circulation fans
- 2 Charcoal filters
- D-rings on top and bottom to secure
- 0.45mm. base mat
- 0.60mm. Inflatable tubes
- 0.50mm. clear PVC
- 6 Zippered side panels
- Approximate. Wt. 285lbs, ships on pallet
The ProStation by CarCapsule, is a portable work structure that can be used as a an enclosed work place to provide a, Mobile Work Bay, Clean Room, Show Display, Event Tent, Temporary Shelter, and, the list is endless. Using the design and technology of CarCapsule’s popular ShowCase model, the ProStation is a ShowCase on steroids. This unit provides a dust free, debris free, dry, sterile, multipurpose workspace that can be used for window tinting, mobile electronics, mobile detailing, vinyl lettering, light vehicle repair, and more. This product line further reinforces CarCapsule’s ongoing commitment to offering the most effective and adaptable work, storage and shelter solutions on the planet.
There are many tasks that can be done in the climate, comfort, and convenience of the ProStation, and best of all it sets up in minutes, no tools needed. We also offer a model with a clear roof, providing better use of lighting, and useful when isolating vehicles in a shop where dust, and debris are a problem for a newly finished project. (We figure, you would rather detail the car only once)
The ProStation consists of Clear durable 35mm Clear PVC, 6 operational side panels, 60mm HD Inflatable PVC Frame Tubes, and a 45mm reinforced PVC basemat that is mildew, abrasion, flame resistant, as well as impervious to oil, and gas. As mentioned before, No Tools are needed for this easy one-step set up; simply attach the included air pump and The ProStation inflates in under 10 minutes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q. If I put my car away wet, what will happen?
- A. The CarCapsule™ is an evaporative system. The constant air change will evaporate all moisture in a matter of hours. This will prevent rust from the exterior parts while eliminating mold and mildew from the interior.
- Q. Should I leave the windows up or down inside the CarCapsule™?
- A. You should leave the windows either down all the way or at least half the way down. If you have a convertible the top should be put up so that it will not trap moisture in the compartment it is stored in. This will let the air circulate throughout the interior keeping it dry and odor free.
- Q. How much room does the CarCapsule™ take up?
- A. Once inflated the CarCapsule™ takes up about 1 foot on either side of the vehicle. The front and back depend on what size CarCapsule™ is used.
- Q. What happens if I get a hole in it?
- A. The upper shroud is made of 10 mil PVC. If you do happen to puncture the unit, use a piece of clear 100% PVC shipping tape. This will bond to the upper shroud and will not come off.
- Q. What if the power goes out?
- A. The cover will deflate and turn into a regular car cover. When the power returns it will re-inflate in a matter of minutes. Make sure the fan is not laying flat otherwise it will not inflate.
- Q. If you are bringing in the air from the outside you are also bringing in the humidity from the outside. How does the vehicle stay dry?
- A. The CarCapsule™ does not eliminate humidity it eliminates condensation. The fan exchanges the air by volume 3-4 times an hour. This constant air change and air flow does not allow hot air and cold masses to meet. This in turn eliminates condensation and keeps the vehicle completely dry no matter what the temperature or humidity level.
- Q. Do you need to use another cover with the CarCapsule™?
- A. You do not need to use another cover with the CarCapsule™. This will only block air from circulating in the interior and might trap moisture.
- Q. Can the CarCapsule™ be used for short-term storage?
- A. The CarCapsule™ can be used for short-term, long-term or anything in between. It takes about the same time to use as a regular car cover except for the inflating of the unit. It takes a few minutes to get the car out.
- Q. Do you have to drain the gas tank or any other fluids before you put the vehicle away?
- A. No, the basemat is impervious to gas, diesel, oil or antifreeze. You do not have to worry about these odors because the air is constantly changing.
- Q. Do you have to use any dry packs or chemicals to keep the vehicle dry?
- A. No, dry packs or chemicals are not needed. This is an evaporative system that uses air flow to prevent condensation. This enables you to take your vehicle in and out anytime you want without having to mess with chemicals or dry packs.
- Q. Will the CarCapsule™ protect my vehicle from rodents?
- A. We have had hundreds of customers tell us they have not had a problem with any kind of rodents chewing through the material.
- Q. How long will the CarCapsule™ last?
- A. The prototypes were built in 1988 and are still in use today. The fans have a rated lifetime of 3-5 years depending on conditions.
Welcome to CarCapsule™, the Original Car Bubble™. We have been protecting vehicles for over 20 years. We are passionate about protecting what you have poured your blood, sweat, tears, and money into perfecting. CarCapsule™ is committed to providing you with a quality product that provides protection, style, and peace of mind for all cars, bikes, trucks, SUVs and vans.
The CarCapsule™ was patented in 1991 by PDK Automotive, who began manufacturing and retailing the indoor CarCapsule™. With in a short time, PDK launched the BikeCapsule™ designed specifically for motorcycles using the same technology. Over the next couple decades, the car and bike bubbles were perfected and updated to what is now known as the Ultimate Vehicle Storage System on the market today. The CarCapsule™ product was awarded the “Top 10 Most Innovative Car Care Product” by Motor Trend. In 2012, the manufacturing and retailing of the bubbles were acquired by CarCapsule™ USA, Inc. which is carrying on the tradition for which PDK laid the foundation for.
In this fast paced world, CarCapsule™ is committed to providing our customers with excellent communication and service in our number one priority. We want to make obtaining a CarCapsule™ a worry and hassle free experience. We work very closely with our product manufacturer in order to achieve value and quality giving you a superior product. Our mission is to provide each customer the best possible shopping experience for their vehicle or motorcycle.
Ask a question about
CarCapsule™ ProStation Showcase, Outdoor: