KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 427 LS3 Small Block Chevy, 625HP, 565 Ft. Lbs. Torque, 1.46 Per Cubic Inch
- 2009-2013 ZR1 Corvette Horsepower On 91-93 Octane Pump Gasoline
- Dyno Tested Prior To Shipping, Includes Actual Dyno Test Sheet & Detailed Install Guide
- 30 Month, 50,000 Mile Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Balanced, Blueprinted, & Professionally Assembled By Hand In the USA
About BluePrint Engines:
- Engine Size: 427 C.I. Small Block Chevy LS3
- Block: New GM 6.2L Aluminum, 1-Piece Rear Main Seal, Squared & Parrallel Decked, Align Honed Main Bearing Bore, Cylinders Are Sonic Tested For Thickness
- Rotating Assembly: New Forged Steel Crank w/4.125" Stroke, 58X Reluctor Wheel, Forged 6.125" I Beam Rods with 150,000 PSI Bolts, Mahle Performance Rings, Mahle Forged Aluminum 11:1 Pistons
- Cylinder Heads: BluePrint LS3 Aluminum, 68CC Chamber, Stainless Valves w/Swirl Polished Undercut Stem, 3 Angle Valve Job, Chrome Nickel Valve Seats, Manganese Bronze Valve Guides, Chromeoly Retainers, 7 Degree Valve Locks, Dual Valve Springs, Rocker Arm Studs w/Guide Plates For Pushrods, & Viton Valve Stem Seals, Intake Flows
- Camshaft: Aggressive Hydraulic Roller, .624 Intake, .624 Exhaust, 239 Intake, 255 Exhaust Duration @0.50, 114 Lobe Separation
- Intake Manifold: L92 & Drive By Wire Throttle Body
- Ignition: Coil Packs, Controlled By Powertrain Control Module
- Fuel System: High Performance Fuel Injectors, Requires 350 LPH Or Larger Fuel Pump Required & Not Included
- Includes: Complete Fuel Injection with Pre-Tuned Computer, Wiring Harness, All Necessary Sensors, Valve Covers, Retro Fit Oil Pan, Timing Cover, High Quality Aftermarket Internally Balanced Harmonic Balancer, AC Delco Spark Plugs 41-985 w/.040 GAP, Spark Plug Wires, & Coil Packs
- Does Not Include: LS Accessory Drive System With Accessories, LS Crossmember, LS Engine Mounts, LS Engine Swap Radiator & Hoses, Non-Weighted Flexplate Or Flywheel, Exhaust Manifolds Or Headers, Custom Exhaust Adapting & Modifications, Hood Modifications, Fuel System, Engine Oil Filter, Adapters To Fit Your Transmission, Installation
- Recommended Flex Plate Or Flywheel: Non-Weighted
- Recommended Stall Converter: 2,000 - 2,400 RPM
- Recommended Engine Oil: 10W30 Non-Synthetic
- Recommended Minimum Octane Fuel: 91-93
- NOTE: This engine may not clear your factory hood...hood modification or an aftermarket hood may be required. This engine is shipped dry without engine oil. Not designed for late model applications that were originally equipped with factory fuel injection. All horsepower and torque numbers are provided by the crate engine manufacturer and are within 2% of advertised numbers.. These numbers were achieved on a professionally operated dynamometer to compensate for variables such as altitude, temperature, relative humidity, vapor pressure, and barometric pressure. The number provided were measured is at the flywheel, corrected to SAE J1349 standards, and NOT at the rear wheels. Measured rear wheel horsepower can be anywhere from 15-25% less than flywheel horsepower. Many factors will affect horsepower the horsepower numbers you will see and include exhaust header selection & diameter, ignition and fuel system components, fuel octane rating & quality, proper torque converter selection (if equipped with automatic transmission), drivetrain efficiency, etc.
Blueprint Engines was founded 20 years ago on the principle of building great engines at affordable prices. Since then, they've built over 300,000 engines and have been featured on Over-Hauling, Counting Cars, Fat and Furious TV shows. BluePrint relentlessly builds and dyno tests engine combinations that deliver a balanced combination of power with long term durability. Once a winning combination is approved, their ISO 9001:2008 world class standards to produce each engine with consistent and repeatable performance and high quality. In fact, all engines will deliver power within 2% of the advertised number which leads the industry.
An engine is only as good as the components in it and that's why BluePrint selects name brand components are used wherever possible. Each engine is assembled carefully by hand by a master engine builder. Upon completion, each engine is hot tested for leaks and dyno tested...you even receive the actual dyno test sheet of YOUR engine before shipping. BluePrint stands behind each crate engine with a 30 month 50,000 mile limited warranty.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1964 - 1973
||1964 - 1987
||1964 - 1983
Ask a question about
427 LS BluePrint Pro Series Crate Engine 625HP, Dressed EFI: