- High Quality Construction
- Dyno Proven 20 Horsepower Gains
- Reduces Valve Stem & Guide Wear
- Made From 8620 Chromemoly Steel That Will Not Flex
- 1:52 Ratio
- Used On Cylinder Heads With Screw-In Studs & Guide Plates Only
- Fits 1955-1985 Small Block
As a result it has been dyno-tested to produce 15-20 horsepower increases and it makes valve stems and guides last longer. Magnum Rockers fit all 55-85 small block engines (1.52 rocker ratio). Each rocker is supplied with a rocker ball and lock nut. Set of 16. Fits all 1949, 1950, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 Chevelle small block vehicles. SPECIAL NOTE: For cylinder heads with press in studs, machine work to install screw in studs and guide plates is required.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1964 - 1972
||1964 - 1967
Ask a question about
Chevelle Rocker Arms, Roller Tip, Small Block, Magnum, Competition Cams', 1964-1972: