- Exceeds OEM Specifications
- Heavy Duty Brass Insert For Long Life
- Correct Extended Copper Tip Closes Gap Left By Other Rotors
- Used On All GM High Performance Engines In The 1960's
- Exact Replacement
- Fits Factory Distributors
- This Will Provide A Positive Connection, Help Prevent Corrosion, And Make Removal Easier
Replacing your distributor cap on your 1964-1974 Chevelle? Then it's also time to replace your rotor. Typically, rotors will last about 20,000 miles. The contacts can get carboned up, corroded, and simply stop working. This can cause a variety of ignition, problems, drivability issues, and even strand you...so don't take chances! Our rotor includes a heavy duty brass insert for extended life and corrosion resistance. This one also includes the correct extended copper tip which closes the gap left by other rotors. This is the rotor that was used on all GM high performance engines in the 1960's!
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1964 - 1973
||1964 - 1974
Ask a question about
Chevelle Distributor Rotor, Performance, 1964-1974: