KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ultra-Portable 12V Battery Charger Jumps Your Car, Charges Your Devices, & Lights The Way
- Fits In The Palm Of Your Hand And Only Weighs About A Pound Yet Is Extremely Powerful
- Starts Most Vehicles, Ideal For Emergency Jump Starting & Device Charging
- Rugged Polymer Case Is Easy To Handle And Durable
- Works In All Climates (Including Extreme Cold Or Extreme Heat)
- What's In The Box - Battery Jumper, Jumper Clamps, Home Charger, Car Charger, Laptop Cable, (8) Device Adapters With Holder, Multiple USB Charger Cable (Android Micro USB, Apple Certified Lighting Cable For iPhone iPhone 6 / 5 / 5C / 5S, iPad Air, Mini, iPod Nano 7th generation, iPod 5th generation, and 30 Pin for Apple iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPad 1, 2, 3), Zippered Storage Case, Instructions
- USB Outputs: 5V, 12V, 16V, 9V - Charges Cell Phones, Tablets, MP3 Players, Laptops & Notebooks
- Peak Amps: 400
- Peak mAh: 11,100
- Jump Starts Most Gasoline Powered Cars & Trucks: Yes
- Initial Charging Time: 3 Hours, Required BEFORE 1st use
- Recharge After Every Use: Yes
- Use Battery Charger While Charging Separate Devices: No
- Battery Type: Blast Proof Lithium Polymer
- Battery UL Certified: Yes
- Battery Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Capacitor Type: Reverse Polarity Which Prevents Overcharging
- Chip Type: USA Developed Intelligent IC
- LED Light Functions: General Lighting (White LED), Burst Flashing (White LED), Emergency SOS (Red & Blue Alternating LED - See NOTES Below
- Battery Charger Construction: Rugged Designed Polymer
- Weatherproof: Yes
- Product Weight: 16 ounces
- Battery Charger Dimensions: 6.5" L x 3" W x 1.25" H
- Storage Case Dimensions: 10.25" L x 8" W x 2.25" H
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- NOTES: SOS flashes alternating RED and BLUE lights. Please use the SOS flash feature in emergency situations, parades, or car shows only...check local laws before using the SOS flash feature as it may violate city / state regulations.
The last thing you planned for is a dead battery. You might have accidentally left your lights on, it might be extremely cold outside, or your battery might be on the verge of wearing out. You could call your auto club service for a jump...IF you have a membership. You might be able to call a friend but what if they don't have jumper cables and they aren't anywhere near where you're stranded? What if your phone is dead and you can't call anyone? You need a jump starter you keep in your car that's ready when you need it.
There are jump starters on the market but they are bulky and heavy...many in excess of 20 lbs. They take up too much valuable cargo space to make it convenient to leave in your car when you need it. Most don't have the ability to charge your phone, other devices, or include a handy yet powerful LED flashlight.
The solution is this PQP 12V compact multi-function battery charger. This innovative powerhouse packs a powerful punch with an ultra-small footprint. This one fits in the palm of your hand and weighs about a pound. With 400 peak amps, this charger will get your car going again. The included 5V / 2V USB output charges most devices including smart phones, cell phones, tablets, MP3 players, and more. A powerful LED light works like a flashlight but also includes burst flashing and SOS to draw attention to you no matter where you are.
The PQP 12V compact multi-function battery charger features USA developed intelligent IC chips, reverse polarity capacitors to prevent overcharging, and a blast proof lithium polymer battery which is environmentally friendly and UL certified. The polymer construction with a rugged grip makes it easy to handle and the home charger is manufactured by the same supplier as Apple Inc's. Easy to follow instructions and a convenient zippered storage case are included. Purchase the PQP 12V compact multi-function battery charger and be ready for whatever life throws you.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1964 - 1987