- Restoration Correct
- Saves Money By Purchasing A Kit!
- For Cars With Center Console Only
- For 4-Speed Transmission Applications
- Shifter Boot Made From Durable Injection-Molded Rubber
- Retainer Made From Die-Stamped Steel
- Retainer Has Correct Polished Finish
- Also Fits El Camino And Chevelle Wagon
1968-1972 Chevelle and Malibu is a standard at any car show or street event. This shifter boot and retainer kit is correct for 4-speed tranmission applications, just as the factory original came from the Chevrolet. This kit includes: shift boot and retainer. Save money by purchasing the complete kit. This kit works for standard and super sport models, with manual shifter center console. Do not settle for just any replacement parts for your prized 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 Chevelle or Malibu, use only the best parts.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1968 - 1972
Ask a question about
Chevelle And Malibu Shifter Boot And Retainer, With Center Console, Kit, 1968-1972: