- Complete Rear Axle Bump Stop Kit For Your El Camino
- Kit Includes: Two Axle Bump Stops And PInion Nose Bump Stop
- Quality Replacement
- All Bump Stops Are Made From Durable Rubber Material
- Correct Pinion Nose Mounting Threads
- Durable Molded-Rubber Axle Bump Stops
- Axle Bump Stops Have Correctly Sized Stem For Installation In Rear End Housing
1964-1972 El Camino can be found at any car show or street event. The El Camino Store offers this quality, Rear Axle Bump Stop, Kit, for your rear axle replacement or part replacement. This kit includes two rear axle bump stops and pinion nose bump stop. The axle bump stops are made from durable molded-rubber material, with correctly sized stem for installation in rear end housing. The pinion bump stop has the correct threads for mounting and has a rubber bump stop made from durable material. Do not settle for just any replacement parts for your prized 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 El Camino, use only the best replacement parts for your prized ride. Trust The El Camino Store for all your part needs.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1964 - 1972
Ask a question about
El Camino Rear Axle Bump Stop, Kit, 1964-1972: