- Made From High Quality Steel For Maximum Durability And Corrosion Resistance
- Correct Diameter lines Pre Flared With Correct Style Fittings
- Great Looks For Show
- Will Replace The Originals Perfectly
- Correct Style Spiral Springs Pre-installed (Where Applicable)
- Two Pieces
- CNC Bent From Original GM Patterns
Transmission cooler lines keep your 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982 or 1983 Chevelle transmission pressure in check. Original lines can become crimped, restricting the tube. Rust is also a problem. Old lines can rust from the inside out or at the fittings causing leaks. All these factors can lead to pressure malfunction, and ultimately transmission damage. Our steel lines are prebent like the originals and feature the correct end fittings. Durable steel and CNC machining make these lines second to none.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1978 - 1983
Ask a question about
Chevelle Transmission Cooler Line, 200R4, 5/16 Inch, Steel 1978-1983: