Over 70 years of aftermarket engineering and product expertise has made MOOG an industry leader in drive/line quality and customer satisfaction.
- Greasable- Allows New Grease To Flush Out Contamination And Moisture Reducing Corrosion And Wear
- Needle Bearings And Snap Rings From An Original Equipment Supplier
- Bearing Cups Ground And Slightly Oversized To Fit In A Used Drive Shaft
- Nitrile Rubber Grease Seals Have Compressed Double Lip Design For Protection From Contaminants
- Durable And Strong With Consistent Heat Treatment For Good Bearing Hardness Ratios
- Cross Forging Shape And Flash Provides Easier Installation And High Strength
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Outside Diameter (IN)||OEM|
|Standard Bore (IN)||OEM|
|Overall Length (IN)||OEM|
|Yoke Span||3.62 Inch|
|Bearing Cap Style||4 Plain|
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
Ask a question about
Moog Chassis 354, Universal Joint, OE Replacement, Premium, With 2 Smooth Bearings, Spicer 1330: